Ingredients for Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 1 glass of fine bulgur
- Two fingers from 1 glass of water missing water
- 1 onion
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- 1-2 tablespoons tomato (Pepper) paste
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 2 teaspoons of paprika
- 3 teaspoons of chili peppers
- 3 teaspoons of sumac
- 4 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
- Half a tea glass of olive oil
How to Make Raw Meatballs Recipe
- I did not add salt. Because tomato paste is salty.
First; Let’s wet the fine bulgur. (Let’s not wait too long. )
- Let’s grate the onion and garlic and squeeze out the juice. Let’s add the bulgur. Let’s add the spices to the paste and knead. (About 10 minutes. )
- Then add the pomegranate syrup and oil and knead for another 10 minutes.
- You can also add lemon juice. I didn’t add it because I don’t like lemon. Bon appetit.