Ingredients for Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 700 grams of black bulgur for meatballs
- 1.5 cups walnuts
- 2 cups olive oil
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1.5 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons pepper paste
- 1 tablespoon raw meatball spice (available in quotes)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 large onion
- 8 cloves of garlic
How to Make Raw Meatballs Recipe
- The bulgur for meatballs is soaked with 3 glasses of hot water.
- Cover the lid and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Then put it in the food processor and add olives to it. n oil is added and it is run at low speed and then at high speed.
- Add onion, garlic, tomato paste, spices and parsley and mix at high speed for half an hour.
- Lastly, 1 tablespoon of pomegranate syrup is put on the lavash. Raw meatballs are laid out, then curled and wrapped in lavash, cut to the thickness of a finger and served. Bon appetit.