Ingredients for Raw Meatballs Recipe
- Half a kilo of black bulgur meatballs
- 2 lemons
- 7 garlic cloves
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of chili powder
- 1 tablespoon of sumac powder
- 1 glass of isot
- 1 and a half tablespoons of tomato paste (pepper)
- 3 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
- 2 scoops of oil< /li>
Making Raw Meatballs Recipe
- First, let’s put the bulgur with meatballs in a bowl, then grate the tomatoes on it and grate the garlic.
- Then add the spices and start kneading all the ingredients except the oil and lemon.
- Knead with some water and then li Peel the skin of the mons and slice them.
- Let’s knead them for a while and knead until soft, then knead the bulgur thoroughly so that it doesn’t come to your teeth, heat two ladles of oil, pour it on the stove, mix it and serve it finally.