Ingredients for Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 2 cups raw bulgur for meatballs
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 small onion
- 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons of chili paste
- Chili powder
- Black pepper
- Red pepper powder
- Half a glass of oil
- Half a glass of pomegranate syrup
- You can also put walnuts if you wish
How to Make Raw Meatballs Recipe?
- Soak the bulgur in hot water. Add the ingredients on the bulgur that has swelled enough. Knead well.
- Then pass it through the blender until it is well mixed until it becomes a paste.
- Taste the salt, it can be adjusted according to your taste.
- Put it in the fridge bag and put it in the fridge. remove it, let it sit for 1 hour, it will gather itself.