Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Ingredients for Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 1.5 cups of raw bulgur with raw meatballs
- 1 glass of hot water (200 ml)
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 2 tablespoons of isot
- 1 small onion
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon pepper paste
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
How to Make Raw Meatballs Recipe?
- Take our bulgur into a suitable container. < li>Let the bulgur sit for 15 minutes by adding hot water to it.
- We can prepare the other ingredients of our raw meatballs.
- Let’s chop our peeled onion into small pieces to be edible.
- Let’s squeeze the juice of the chopped onions.
- After 15 minutes, let’s open the top of our bulgur and squeeze a piece in our hands to see if it has the right consistency. If our bulgur stays without falling apart, it means that it is wet enough.
- Let’s put our bulgur in our raw meatball kneading tray.
- Let’s add isot and salt on it, let’s start kneading by feeding the bulgur. Later.
- Let’s add the juiced onions and continue kneading.
- Add tomato paste, pepper paste, yogurt, pomegranate syrup, vegetable oil and lemon juice to knead our raw meatballs for half an hour. Let’s continue.
- Let’s take some pieces of our raw meatball mix that has reached the desired consistency and shape it.
- After the shaping process is finished, you can serve our raw meatballs with lettuce, parsley, lemon and pomegranate syrup. .