Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Ingredients for Çiğköfte Recipe, Which Doesn’t Look Like Ready-made
- 2 cups of fine bulgur
- 2 cups boiled water
- 1 onion
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 1 chicken bouillon< /li>
- A little less than half a glass of boiled water
- Tomato paste
- Chili paste upon request li>
- 1 cup of ground walnuts
- Half a tea glass of olive oil
- Black pepper
- Cumin li>
- Pul pepper
Preparation of Raw Meatballs Recipe
- First of all, 2 glasses Thin bulgur is sprinkled with salt and soaked with 2 glasses of boiled water.
- I recommend that you pour 1 glass of boiled water into the isota and add it to the bulgur so that the isot will give color.
- Let it rest until it cools down.
- Then grate 1 medium onion on it.
- Grade 2-3 cloves of garlic, if you want tomato paste, add some pepper paste and squeeze a lot of ketchup, it’s not exaggerated.
- Add 1 cup of ground walnuts, melt 1 chicken bouillon into a little less than half a glass of boiled water and add it.
- Add the spices and knead well.
- On the raw meatballs that we knead well. last, add half a tea glass of olive oil and knead again.