Ingredients for Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 4 cups of fine bulgur
- 1 large onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon of chili paste
- 5 tablespoons of tomato puree
- 4 tablespoons of isot (You can reduce optionally)
- 1 glass of olive oil ( Olive oil and isot bulgur will be kept in a bowl before kneading)
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons of sour (you can use it on top, not inside, if you want)
Making Raw Meatballs Recipe
- Let’s take the bulgur into a large bowl. Let’s grate the onion and garlic and knead with the bulgur for 3 or 5 minutes.
- Then let’s add ice together with the tomato paste and knead for 15-20 minutes. .
- Lastly, we can add the isot oil mixture and knead for another 5 minutes and serve. Bon appetit.