Ingredients for the Delicious Meatballs Recipe
- Half kg of brown bulgur with raw meatballs
- 300 grams lean ground beef
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 lemon
- 2 sprigs of fresh onions< /li>
- 2 sprigs of fresh garlic
- 2 tablespoons of hot pepper paste
- 1 teaspoon salt< /li>
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 tablespoon of ground red pepper< /li>
- 2 tablespoons of isot
- 1 tea glass of olive oil
The Making of Raw Meatballs Recipe< /h2>
- Chop the spring onion and garlic finely.
- Thinly add the parsley to a separate plate. chopped tomatoes and lemons are peeled and cut into 3-4 pieces.
- Fine bulgur, tomato paste and spices (except isot) are added to the kneading bowl, isot is wetted with olive oil in a bowl and kept on hold.
- Spices and bulgur are kneaded for 2 minutes, minced meat, tomatoes, lemons, onions and garlic are added to the bulgur, kneaded until the bulgur softens for about 15 minutes. Let’s shape it by squeezing it with our hands and arrange it on the plate.