The Story of the Recipe
Ingredients for Raw Meatballs (Better Than Ready) Recipe
- 4 cups of brown bulgur with meatballs
- 3 glasses of hot water
- 1 tablespoon of chili paste
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon of isot
- 1 tablespoon of sumac
- 1 tablespoon of sweet ground pepper
- 1 glass of olive oil (or oil)
How to Make Raw Meatballs (Better Than Ready) Recipe
- Firstly Let’s take the bulgur in a bowl, add salt and hot water on it and let it rest for 15-20 minutes with its mouth closed (then the onion with the juice squeezed out)
- And add the spices and start kneading, we add the tomatoes little by little while kneading.
- Our meatballs are ready to be squeezed After cooking, we squeeze it in our hands and put it on a serving plate.
- It’s ready to serve, you can serve it as you wish (lavash lettuce, lemon parsley, pomegranate syrup hot sauce).