Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Raw Meatballs (From My Wife’s Hands)
Ingredients for Raw Meatballs (From My Wife’s Hands) Recipe
- 500 grams lean ground beef
- 500 grams raw meatball set
- 1 grated onion and garlic
- Half a tea glass of olive oil
- 5 tablespoons of tomato paste
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Lots of parsley and greens onion
- Extra seasonings optional
- Chili flakes< li itemprop="ingredients">Cuminium
Raw Meatballs (From My Wife’s Hands) Recipe Preparation
- First, we put bulgur, grated bulgur in our raw meatball tray We take onion and garlic, spices, tomato paste and salt and knead the bulgur until soft.
- Soft bulgur olive oil Add the lemon and knead again. We add the meat and knead it again and make it into a paste.
- We add finely chopped greens and knead well. We squeeze the plates so that fingerprints are removed.
- We decorate it with pomegranate syrup and lemon slices. Our raw meatballs are ready. We serve it with ice-cold buttermilk and salad.