Ingredients for Blender Raw Meatballs (Meatless) Recipe
- 2 cups of brown bulgur for raw meatballs
- 2 cups of hot water
- 1 medium grated onion
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon of chili paste
- 1 coffee cup of olive oil
- 1 coffee cup of isot (medium bitterness)
- 3 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon of salt
How to Make Raw Meatballs (Meatless) Recipe in Blender?
- Put the bulgur for meatballs in a bowl and add hot water into it.
- Close the mouth and take 10-15 minutes It is rested.
- All the ingredients are added on top of the dehydrated bulgur and kneading begins.
- All ingredients After they are mixed together, they start to be crushed with a blender.
- Continue until they are well-constrained (10 minutes).
- It is rested in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- It takes better shape when rested. and it tastes better :)
- It is shaped and served. Bon appetit :)