Ingredients for the Recipe for Raw Meatballs Kneaded with Ice
- 3.5 cups of bulgur with kibbeh
- 1 large onion, grated
- 3 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon of hot pepper paste
- Ice for kneading
- 1 tea glass of olive oil + pomegranate syrup
- 2 tablespoons of black pepper flakes spoon can use)
- 1.5 tablespoons of red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of mint
- 2 teaspoons of black pepper
- 2 teaspoons of cumin
- Half bunch of parsley
- Half a bunch of green onions
Raw Kneaded with Ice How to Make a Meatball Recipe?
- After taking our bulgur with kibbeh on a large tray where we can knead raw meatballs, we add ice, grated onions, tomato paste and spices in order and start kneading.
- After kneading for 5-10 minutes, we add the olive oil and pomegranate syrup mixture and continue kneading.
- We add ice from time to time until we reach the soft consistency we want.
- When it comes to a soft consistency, parsley, green We add onion and some olive oil and knead a little more. Our very delicious raw meatballs are ready, bon appetit.