Ingredients for Raw Meatballs (Last Outside) Recipe
- 2 cups of brown bulgur
- 2 glass of hot water
- 1 squeezed onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tea glass of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon full of tomato paste
- 1 tablespoonful of pepper paste
- 4 tablespoons of isot (2 tablespoons is enough for those who want it not too bitter)
- 4 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
Preparing the Raw Meatballs (Finish Outside) Recipe
- Into the bulgur After adding the hot water, it is waited for 10 minutes.
- All the remaining ingredients are combined with bulgur and kneaded well. If you are going to make it on the ice, it is enough if it is rubbed for 15 minutes.
- If the dough is to be made in a kneading machine, 5-7 minutes will be enough. I gave it and served with lettuce. Bon appetit to those who will do it.