Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Raw Meatballs (Ready in 10 Minutes)
Ingredients for Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 5 glasses of brown bulgur
- 2.5 glasses of water< /li>
- Half a glass of oil
- Half a glass of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste< /li>
- 2 tablespoons of chili paste
- 1 large onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Half a tea glass of pomegranate syrup
- 2 large tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons of isot
- 1 tablespoon of sumac
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons paprika granulated
- 2 tablespoons paprika
How to Make Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 5 cups brown Take the bulgur in a bowl, add 2.5 cups of hot water, close the lid and let it rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Let’s grate the onion and garlic. To avoid a bitter taste, let’s squeeze out the juice of the onion with our hands.
- Let’s add all the ingredients to the bulgur, except tomatoes, and start tiring. Attention: we do not add the tomato at the beginning. Since we will need water during kneading, we keep the grated tomatoes next to us and add our tomatoes little by little as water is needed.
- You can increase the salt according to your taste. You may need to tire it out for about 1 hour.
- Your meatballs are ready to serve after they get their consistency. Bon appetit to those who will try it.