Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Raw Meatballs Ready in 5 Minutes
Ingredients for Raw Meatballs (No Such Taste, More with Less Meat) Recipe
- 1 kg of brown bulgur for meatballs
- 200 grams ground beef ( minced twice )
- 1 whole garlic
- 7 tablespoons of isot
- Tomato sauce in a half-liter jar
- A little less than 1 bunch of parsley
- 10 green onions
- Juice of 8 lemons (my lemons were small and not very juicy)
- 1.5 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 tablespoons paprika (your bitter taste is up to you)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tea glass of olive oil
How to Make Raw Meatballs (No Such Taste, More with Less Meat) Recipe?
- Find meatballs in our barren bowl We add our guru and meat and knead for 15 minutes until the meat is destroyed.
- Then we add tomato sauce and garlic and knead until soft. It is kneaded for about half an hour.
- Then we add the isot paprika, black pepper and lemon and knead for another 15 minutes.
- Lastly, we add the greens and olive oil and knead for another 5 minutes and start squeezing.
- In this way, 2 big and 1 small cake plate full comes out as in the image. Good luck to those who try