Ingredients for Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 2 medium cups of ground bulgur
- 1, 5 water glass of hot water
- Beware if the salt pastes are too high to your liking
- 1, 5 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1.5 tablespoons of chili paste
- 1.5 teaspoons of chili powder or isot (according to your spicy preference)
- 1 tablespoon paprika powder
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 medium tea glass of oil
- Juice of 1.5 lemons or pomegranate syrup
- 1 teaspoon sumac
- 1 large onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Half a bunch of parsley
How to Make Raw Meatballs Recipe
- First, soak the bulgur in a large area with hot water.
- Cover it and wash the parsley and finely chop it and leave it somewhere.
- Grated the onion and garlic, squeeze the juice and put them in the mixer Leave it alone.
- Then put the soaked bulgur in the mixer and leave all of them on the bulgur except the parsley.
- Push all of them quickly for 10 minutes.
- Remove the mixer and add the parsley and mix with your hand and check the taste, put water in a small bowl and squeeze the meatballs with your hand.
- If you can make it in your hand, it’s a very easy recipe by dipping your hand in a little water and continue.
Wash the lettuce leaves and put it next to it.
Enjoy your bonfire li>