Ingredients for the Recipe for Çiğ Köfte with a Blender in 20 Minutes
- 2 cups of bulgur for meatballs
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 onion
- 3 garlics
- 1 finger less than half a tea glass lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of pomegranate syrup
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon red ground pepper
- 3 teaspoon isot
- from 1 tea glass 1 finger little oil
- 3 tablespoons of tomato paste
How to Make Çiğköfte Recipe in 20 Minutes with a Blender
- First of all, we take our bulgur for meatballs in a bowl. Add water to it and let it soften. Let’s wait for 10 minutes, covered.
- Grate our onion and garlic, respectively. Let’s squeeze the juice of the onion and add it to the bulgur with meatballs.
- After adding our tomato paste, vegetable oil, pomegranate extract and lemon, mix it with a spoon. We run the blender from top to bottom. Let’s do this for 10 minutes.
- After that, let’s knead a little with our hands for 10 minutes and give it our shape. Enjoy your meal. It’s really beautiful. Try it, I’m waiting for the photo.