The Story of the Recipe
Ingredients for the Raw Meatballs (Don’t Look Elsewhere for a Fabulous Recipe) Recipe
- 4 cups of brown bulgur with meatballs
- 3 glasses of boiling water
- 2 teaspoonfuls of salt
- 1 large onion< li itemprop="ingredients">3 cloves of garlic
- 3.5 teaspoons of paprika
- 4 teaspoons of sumac< li itemprop="ingredients">4 teaspoons of isot
- 4 teaspoons of paprika granulated
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper< li itemprop="ingredients">1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 finger missing oil from 1 glass of water
- 10 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
- 2 tablespoons of pepper paste
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- You can optionally add spring onions and parsley< /ul>
Raw Meatballs (Don’t Look For A Fabulous Recipe Elsewhere) Recipe Preparation
- First we wet the bulgur with hot water and let it brew for 15 minutes. < li>We add the pulp of the onion picked in the robot on the brewed bulgur. (We don’t add the juice because it can make it bitter.)
- We grate the garlic and add it.
- Then we add all the ingredients and knead well.
- If you are going to add spring onions and parsley, add them when you get close to the end of the kneading phase. .
- When I knead in the kitchen chef for 20 minutes, it is enough.
- We shape and serve. I hope you enjoy ☺️