Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Raw Meatballs Sushi
Ingredients for Raw Meatball Sushi Recipe
- 3 cups of fine bulgur for meatballs
- 1 tea glass boiling water
- 2 medium onions (Grated)
- 2 garlic cloves (Grated)
- 2 grated tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon of pepper paste
- Half a tea glass of pomegranate syrup
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 pinch of parsley
- 1 tea glass of olive oil(the last)
- 4 tablespoons of isot
- 1 tablespoonful of paprika, sumac
- 1 teaspoonful of black pepper mint red pepper flakes
- 1 dessert spoonful of salt
- Half a tea glass of boiling water (for isot)
Raw Meatball Sushi Recipe Preparation
- I made it with a standard mixer, flat whisk. Bulgur is taken into the bowl of the machine, 1 tea glass of boiling water is poured on it and mixed on low setting.
- Let’s get the other ingredients ready. Onion and garlic are grated. Squeeze the juice of 2 lemons. Parsley is separated from the stems and finely chopped. Tomatoes are grated.
- In a bowl, mix isot, sumac, chili pepper, lemon juice, pomegranate syrup and half a tea glass of boiling water. In this way, the isot softens and gives its color better.
- Now, onion-garlic grated (by squeezing the onion’s bitter juice) is added to the bulgur in the middle setting of our machine and mixed for 5 minutes.
- Then the tomato grated is added and mixed for 5 minutes, isotlu mixture is added and mixed for 5 minutes. Then tomato paste and spices are added and mixed for 5 minutes.
- Lastly, parsley and olive oil are added and kneaded for another 5-10 minutes.
- Our raw meatballs like Turkish delight are ready. If you have time, you can rest for half an hour and serve. Rested raw meatballs are more delicious.
- Enjoy your meal. You can prepare it with the same method and knead by hand without using any machine.