Story of the Recipe
Ingredients for Potato Lentil Meatballs Recipe
- 2 cups of red lentils
- 1 piece large diced potatoes
- 1.5 cups bulgur for meatballs
- 2 onions
- 1 tablespoon of margarine
- Half a tea glass of oil
- Half a teaspoon of cumin
- Half a teaspoon of black pepper
- Half a teaspoon of cayenne pepper or
- Pepper flakes, if you wish, a little mint
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Half a bunch of green onions and parsley
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- Enough Salt
How to Make Potato Lentil Meatballs Recipe
- Wash the lentils, add them to the pot with 4.5 cups of water, cut the potato into small pieces, add to it and boil it on low heat until it is cooked.
- Pour bulgur on the boiled lentils and add mix.
- Close the lid and leave to swell.
- Chop the onions finely, add tomato paste and fry them in oil.
- Chop the parsley and spring onions.
- When the bulgur rises, roasted onion, salt, cumin, chili pepper, black pepper,.
- Add parsley and fresh onion and knead well.
- For those who will try to make shapes in your palm and put them on the serving plate, bon appetit in advance. :))