Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Raw Meatballs (The Easiest Recipe)
Ingredients for Raw Meatballs (The Easiest Recipe)
- 1 kilo of brown bulgur (7.5 cups)
- Each glass of bulgur and half a glass of hot water
- 2 large onions
- 5 cloves of garlic< li itemprop="ingredients">2 grated tomatoes
- 1 tea glass of sweet ground pepper
- Half a tea glass of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of isot
- Slightly more than half a teaspoon of sumac
- 3 teaspoons of cumin
- (If available, it suits allspice)
- 1.5 teaspoons of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of salt< li itemprop="ingredients">5 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons of pepper paste
- in 1 glass of water oil
- Less than half a tea glass of pomegranate syrup
How to Make Raw Meatballs (The Easiest Recipe)
- Wet the bulgur with hot water and let it brew for 10 minutes.
- We start kneading by grating the onion and garlic, adding all the ingredients except the tomato grated on the rested bulgur.
- If the oil content is less for you, you can add a little more while kneading.
- When the kneading process is halfway, add the tomato zest.
- If the consistency is dry, you can add hot water from time to time while kneading.
- After the kneading process is finished, you can shape and serve ☺️