Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Raw Meatballs (Thin Bulgur)
Ingredients for the Raw Meatballs (Thin Bulgur) Recipe
- 4 cups of fine bulgur (if you have it, brown bulgur is better)
- 2 cups of boiling water
- 3 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons of sweet pepper paste< /li>
- 2 tablespoons of ketchup
- 2 medium onions (no juice will be used)
- 3 garlic
- 1 tea glass of oil (+a little more can be added if needed)
- Half a tea glass of pomegranate syrup
- 2 grated tomatoes (the peel will not be used)
- 2-3 tablespoons of isot
- 4 tablespoons of paprika< /li>
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ki myon
- 1 tablespoon of salt (adjust to taste)
- 4-5 ices as needed
- Add paprika if you like it hot (I didn’t add sumac because it’s bitter)
- Parsley on request
Raw Meatballs (Thin Bulgur) Recipe How to do it?
- First, add 2 cups of boiling water to the bulgur, mix it and close the lid.
- Preliminary preparation: Grate the onion and squeeze out the juice with your hands. (the juice will not be used) and the tomato, grate and transfer to another plate (the peel will not be used, only the grated will be used). We are preparing 1 teaspoon of black pepper and salt so that the isot releases its color better. Add and knead for 20-25 minutes until you get it. If you wish, you can put a little bit in the food processor and pull it out a little.
- I took it in a little robattan and then kneaded it with my hands a few times in the tray, bon appetit. I hope you like it, I’m waiting for the pictures when you try.