Ingredients for Raw Meatballs (Urfa) Recipe
- 500 g ground black meat
- 6 teas glass of fine bulgur for meatballs
- 3 tea glasses of dried isot (chili pepper)
- 1 medium onion
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 5-6 green onions
- 4 fresh garlic in season
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste if it’s summer one smashed tomato
- 1/2 (half) teaspoon of black pepper
How to Make Raw Meatballs (Urfa) Recipe
- Take whichever tray you will use to knead the meatballs. Take the bulgur isod and tomato paste and start kneading.
- Then add salt, cinnamon, black pepper, grated garlic and finely chopped onion and continue kneading.
- During kneading, little by little as the meatball dries. Take water, it should be cold water. It will definitely hold up better if it is kneaded with ice. Your meatballs will hold up better in cold water.
- Finally, add the finely chopped parsley and green onions and finish the kneading process. You can wet your hands and serve as you wish. Bon appetit❤️