Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Raw Meatballs (Very Practical)
The Story of the Recipe
Ingredients for the Raw Meatballs (Very Practical) Recipe
- 2 cups of raw bulgur with raw meatballs
- 2.5 cups of boiling water
- 1 tablespoon of isot
- 1 large onion
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of pepper paste
- 1/2 (half) glass of olive oil li>
- 1/2 (half) bunch of parsley
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of powder paprika
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sumac
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1.5 tea spoon of salt
- 1 glass of olive oil
- Pomegranate syrup
- Lemon< /li>
- Lavash bread
Raw Meatballs (Very Practical) Recipe Preparation
- Take bulgur into a suitable bowl. Let’s add isot on it. Let’s add hot water to it and cover it.
- Let’s grate the onion and garlic in a separate pan.
- Add olive oil to it and mix it until it shines.
- Then Let’s turn down the heat and add tomato paste and all the spices, respectively, and mix well.
- Let’s add the spicy mixture into the rising bulgur and mix. Let’s put the blender into the bulgur mixture.
- Let’s mix it for 10 minutes until the bulgur is soft. Let’s add the chopped parsley. Let’s heat the olive oil in a tomato paste pan and pour it over the bulgur. After that, let’s knead a little until the oil absorbs.
- Let’s shape the meatballs with our hands and arrange them on our serving plate.
- Let’s garnish with lemon, pomegranate syrup, salad, parsley and mint and serve with lavash bread.