Ingredients for Raw Meatballs Recipe With and Without Eggs
- Half kilo of bulgur wheat
- 2 pieces dry onion
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 3 spring onions
- 1/5 parsley< /li>
- Chili pepper
- Tomato paste
- Pepper paste
- 1 Egg (If you are going to make eggs)< /li>
How to Make Raw Meatballs Recipe With and Without Eggs?
- First, we put the bulgur in a large bowl.
- After pouring a glass of warm water, we knead it well for about 15 minutes.
- When it gets soft, put all the ingredients except greens and eggs on it. We knead for about a minute and melt the ingredients.
- Finally, for those who do not prefer eggs, we knead the greens until they are melted, put them on a serving plate and prepare them for presentation.
- For those who prefer eggs, cook the eggs thoroughly in a little oil. After mixing and frying, they can be poured on the raw meatballs and served after kneading.