Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Raw Meatballs (With Blend)
Ingredients for Raw Meatballs (Bleach) Recipe
- 2 cups of brown fine bulgur
- 2 glass of boiling water
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Half a tea isot glass
- 1 tea glass of oil
- 1 tablespoon of paprika (Delete)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon of pomegranate syrup
- 3 tablespoons of tomato paste (Tomato, pepper mixed)
- Half a lemon
< h2>How to Make Raw Meatballs (With Blender) Recipe?
- First, let’s soak the bulgur with hot water and let it rest for 5 minutes. I leave the isot with oil for a little while, if you wish, you can do the same.
- After grating the onion, wash it, squeeze its juice and put it in the bulgur.
- We grate the garlic and add it.
- Add the tomato paste and mix it with a spoon so that it mixes all over.
- Then we grind it with a blender until it gets soft, you can also use a food processor if you want.
- We shape the softened meatballs and arrange them on a plate. We prepare it to serve with lettuce, lavash, lemon and pomegranate syrup. ENJOY YOUR MEAL