Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Raw Meatballs with Egg
Ingredients for Raw Meatballs with Eggs
- 3 cups of brown bulgur for meatballs
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 onions
- 2 tablespoons of pepper paste
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 pinch of parsley
- 1 pinch of mint
- 1 pinch of green scallions
- Salt, black pepper, cumin, sumac, isot, chili pepper
- 5 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of butter
How to Make Egg Meatballs Recipe? h2>
- Put the meatball bulgur in the raw meatball tray. pass the tomatoes through the rondo.
- Place the tomato on the other side of the tray. Finely chop the onion, spring onion, mint and parsley.
- Knead the tomatoes and bulgur by pressing them on the tray with the palm of your hand (inside).
- You can add cold water from time to time. Add the onion, lemon juice and tomato paste and knead in this way for about half an hour. Cook it without crushing it too much.
- Then add it to the raw meatballs and knead it again and shape it. Bon appetit.