Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Raw Meatballs with Egg
Ingredients for Egg Meatballs Recipe
- 2. 5 cups of fine brown bulgur
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons of pepper paste
- 2 medium onions
- 3. 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup of isot
- 2 cups of oil
- Parsley< /li>
- Warm water
How to Make Egg Meatballs Recipe?
- First, we wet the isot with lukewarm water until it’s over.
- Place the bulgur in the meatball tray.
- Add warm water to it, cover it and wait for it to soak for 7-8 minutes.
- Then we add tomato paste, onion, garlic and salt and knead for 20 minutes, adding lukewarm water from time to time (little by little).
- Add the soaked isot and knead well until it thickens again.
- If the bulgur doesn’t feel crunchy, it means you’ve had it in your mouth.
- We open the middle of the kneaded bulgur in a round shape like a pool.
- Finally, we heat the oil and cook the beaten egg in a bowl (already Since the oil will be very hot, as soon as we put the egg, we do not stop it for a long time and fresh onion, you can add them to the bulgur, then shape and serve.