Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Raw Meatballs with Egg (Urfa Style)
Ingredients for Egg Meatballs (Urfa Style) Recipe
- 2 cups of bulgur with meatballs
- 1 glass of isot powder
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 6 fresh green onions (1 dry onion if green onions are the way)< /li>
- 5 cloves of garlic
- Half a bunch of parsley
- 3 large tomatoes< li itemprop="ingredients">4 eggs
- 1 glass of oil
How to Make Egg Meatballs (Urfa Style) Recipe?< /h2>
- Chop the onions and parsley finely and grate the garlic.
- Then put our dried isot in a bowl and add 1 glass of warm water.
- We take a kneading bowl and pour 2 cups of bulgur for meatballs on the edge. If you’re going to use tomato paste, isot, garlic, and onion, dry onions, knead them well so that they become perfect.
- Take your tomatoes in a sauce bowl and pour them into the bulgur you are going to knead, and it will be easier to knead a little bit.
- This is 20 minutes. Knead the meatballs as they are.
- Let your eggs fry well.
- Gently pour your cooked eggs into the meatball, taking care of your hand, mix the eggs with the meatballs and serve. Enjoy your meal