Ingredients for Sinop Bulgur Meatballs Recipe
- 2 cups of fine bulgur with meatballs
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon pepper paste
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of paprika powder
- 1 tablespoon of liquid oil
- Too little cold water for kneading
- Juice of 1 lemon li>
How to Make Sinop Bulgur Meatballs Recipe
- Chop the onions finely and fry them in oil in a pan. Let’s add tomato and pepper paste on the roasted onions and fry some more.
- Take the bulgur in a bowl and add hot water (to cover the bulgur)
- Roasted bulgur Let’s add the onions and mix them.
- Let’s add all the spices and mix them again. If the bulgur patties do not stick when you squeeze it, dip your hand in cold water and knead it.
- Then give the meatball form. Put it in the fridge. Let’s wash the lettuce and drain the water.
- You can put the meatballs on the lettuce, drip lemon juice, wrap and eat. Bon appetit….I didn’t have parsley, actually you can chop it up in parsley.