Ingredients for Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 1 kilo of brown fine bulgur
- 2 onions< /li>
- 4 5 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of chili paste
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste< /li>
- 2 cups of isot
- 250 grams of lean meat, ground 2-3 times< /li>
- A pinch of parsley
- Pomegranate syrup
< h2>Making Meatballs Recipe with Meat
- First of all, we take bulgur into our raw meatball mixing bowl.
- Then we add finely chopped onion, garlic and tomato paste.
- To soften the feature by hand, if we give it too much water, it will not be as we want.
- Let’s give a little water from time to time without making it soggy.
- The bulgur softens in about half an hour.
- Last 5 Add the remaining isot in a minute and knead a little more.
- Lastly, add salt, pomegranate syrup, 1 teaspoon of cumin and finely chopped parsley. Serve as you wish.