Ingredients for Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 250 grams of ground beef
- 4 cups brown meatballs bulgur
- 3 medium onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tomato
- 1 tablespoon of tomato or pepper paste
- Half a tea glass of oil
- Half a lemon
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt
- Chili pepper
- Black pepper
- Grass pepper
- You can also add different spices as desired. li>
Meat Meatballs Recipe Preparation
- First of all, put ground beef and bulgur into a raw meatball basin or regular kneading bowl and after 5 minutes
- Then we add onion, garlic and other ingredients and knead.
- We add warm water from time to time and continue the kneading process. Knead for about 30 minutes. You can taste it and add more spice if desired. When it reaches the consistency you want, you can give it a rest and shape.
Enjoy your bon appetit.