Ingredients for Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 600 g fine brown bulgur for raw meatballs
- 100- 150 g lean raw meatball mince
- 2 grated onions
- 250-300 g tomato paste
- 4 grated garlic cloves
- 1/2 (half) glass of finely chopped scallions
- 1/4 (quarter) glass of water finely chopped parsley
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons of pepper paste
- Salt, black pepper , cumin
- 3 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
How to Make Meatballs Recipe?
- < li>Bulgur, onion and garlic grated and lemon cut into small pieces and seeded are spread on the raw meatball tray.
- Put tomato paste with 1 glass of water a is diluted and poured over the bulgur and kneaded together with lemons until it is identified with tomato paste and soft. It is kneaded for another half an hour.
- You can add finely chopped greens before shaping.