Ingredients for Raw Meatballs Recipe
- One cup of bulgur for meatballs
- 1 and a half tablespoons of pistachio paste
- 200 grams of lean ground beef
- About a tea glass of olive oil
- 1 large onion
- 1 small head of garlic
- 1 glass of isot pepper
- Cumin< /li>
- Black pepper
- Chili pepper
How to Make Meatballs with Meat Recipe?
- First, the onion and garlic are passed through the rondo.
- All the ingredients except isot pepper are taken into our bowl of meatballs. < li>We soak isot pepper in half a bowl of water.
- We take about one and a half glasses of water with us.
- Knead our meatballs for about 15 minutes. m.
- Then let’s pour the isot pepper that we soaked in water and knead it for another 15 minutes.
- The meat must be stringy in it.
- If the meatballs dry out, little by little water we take with us. We can add it.
- Our meatballs are ready when our bulgur is completely soft.
- Let’s pour olive oil to give it shine and mix it. Our meatballs are ready to serve.