The Story of the Recipe
Ingredients for the Recipe for Raw Meatballs with Meat, Not Inflated with Water
- 200 grams of unlimited, triple-ground ground beef
- 400 grams of fine brown bulgur
- 3 grated onions
- 5 cloves of garlic, grated
- Chili paste, tomato paste (more than pepper)
- Plenty of isot
- Very little cumin, black pepper, red powder pepper, allspice
- 2 glasses of ice
- 1/2 (half) bunch of parsley
- 1/2 (half) bunch of fresh onions
How to Make Meatballs, Unpuffed Raw Meatballs Recipe
- The ingredients except ice and greens are blended and kneaded on the front.
- After kneading for 15-20 minutes, Add half a glass of ice and knead for about 15 minutes.
- Then add half a glass of ice again and knead for another 15 minutes.
- The same process is continued until the two glasses of ice are gone.
- The kneading process is done by pressing and squeezing the palm of the hand. .
- Spice, tomato paste and salt can be added by tasting it from time to time.
- The raw meatballs that are kneaded well are kept in the fridge overnight.
- Cig meatballs are spread into the lavash made at home, and The roll is wrapped.
- It can be served whole or sliced upon request. Those who do not want lavash can shape it by squeezing it with the palm.