Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Raw Meatballs (With Potatoes)
Ingredients for Raw Meatballs (Potato) Recipe
- ½ kg brown bulgur
- 1.5 glass of water
- 2 large onions
- 10 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of isot
- 250 g pepper paste (preferably hot)
- Pomegranate syrup, sumac
- Chili pepper , black pepper, cumin
- ½ bunch of parsley
- 3-4 green onions
- 1 tea glass of oil
- 2 large potatoes (boiled)
How to Make Raw Meatballs (with Potatoes) Recipe
- Place the bulgur in a mixing bowl and pour hot but not boiling water over it and mix it.
- Soak the isot in warm water in a small bowl. (for softening )
- Grated the onion and garlic.
- Knead the onion, garlic and bulgur until they are well combined.
- Add the chili paste and isot. (keep kneading)
- Add other spices and add pomegranate syrup.
- Grade the potatoes you have boiled.
- Add grated potatoes and oil.
- Knead constantly. Finally, add finely chopped parsley and spring onions
- Continue kneading. (The more raw meatballs are kneaded, the better)
- Added with lettuce and lemon.