Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Raw Meatballs With Stones
Ingredients for Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 4 cups of brown bulgur for meatballs
- 2 glass of boiling water
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons of pepper paste
- 1 , 5 tablespoons of chili flakes
- Half a tea glass of isot
- Half a tea glass of ground red pepper
- 3 cloves of grated garlic
- 1 tea glass of sunflower oil
- 1 tea glass of olive oil
- Half a tea glass of pomegranate syrup
- 2 tablespoons of sumac
- 1, 5 teaspoons of cumin
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 medium onions (grated and squeezed out, use the water )
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Half a bunch of parsley optional (I didn’t use it)
- To be added later for consistency adjustment
- 1 grated tomato
- Cold water or ice cubes
Preparation of Raw Meatballs Recipe with Stones in Its Ready
- – I pour boiling sense over the bulgur and close the lid and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- – All except tomatoes and ice cubes We add the ingredients and knead.
- – If the consistency of the meatball is thick, add the tomato zest and continue kneading.
- – If the consistency is still thick, we slowly add ice cubes or cold water and knead until it reaches the desired consistency.
- – Kneading for about 45 minutes will be enough.
- – Then we shape it with our hands.