Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Raw Meatballs With Sushi Look
Ingredients for Sushi-Looking Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 1 kg of brown bulgur
- 2.5 water glass of warm water (for soaking the bulgur) 200 ml
- 2 large tomato graters
- 1 large onion grater
- 5-6 large garlic cloves
- 2 cups of oil
- 1.5 cups of isot
- Juice of 1 lemon (You can also knead with the peel
- 3 full tablespoons of tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons pepper paste (It can be changed according to taste.)
- 1 small tea glass of pomegranate syrup
- Chili pepper
- Black pepper
How to Make Sushi Meatballs Recipe?
- Mix oil and isolate in a bowl and let stand 1 hour before you start. Half an hour beforehand, add 1 kg of bulgur and warm water to the Çiğköfte tray, mix it well and wait for it to swell. While kneading, we keep a bowl of water with us and knead the bulgur with a handful of water, soaking it from time to time.
- You will see that the bulgur starts to stick, that is, it starts to cook. After making sure that you knead well, you add your tomato paste, add lemon juice and spices and knead well.
- Taste to see if the bulgur is cooked. Please keep the kneading process as long as possible and press down on the tray so that the oil is cooked with the palm of your hand. Finally.
- We knead well together with our oil and isot mixture. Finally, we add the pomegranate syrup. We knead a little more and let it rest.
- Knead again before shaping, if the oil is less, you can add and knead again. Enjoy your meal.