Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Raw Meatballs with Walnut Sauce Recipe
Ingredients for Raw Meatballs with Walnut Sauce
- 5 cups of bulgur for meatballs
- 3 cups boiling water
- 3 large tomatoes
- 2 cups olive oil< li itemprop="ingredients">3 heaped tablespoons of isot
- 2 tablespoons of paprika
- 1 level tablespoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of seven kinds of spices
- Half a teaspoon of cinnamon
- 3 cloves of garlic grater
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 tea glass of warm water
- 1 tablespoon of pepper paste
- 1 heaped glass of walnut kernels
- 1 tea glass of pomegranate syrup
- 1 bunch of green onion
- 1 bunch of parsley
How to Make Raw Meatballs with Walnut Sauce
- Wet the bulgur with 3 glasses of hot water and let it rest for 10 minutes with the mouth closed. (I started kneading the bulgur by soaking it beforehand because I was uncomfortable with my arm, you can knead it by adding water little by little without soaking it at all).
- Let’s start kneading the bulgur, which is resting and swelling, by chopping the tomatoes into large pieces.
- While kneading. Let’s make the tomatoes mashed too.
- Let’s keep kneading until the bulgur is soft and swollen.
- The kneading process takes about 30 minutes.
- Then put the tomato paste in a large bowl for the sauce. Let’s mix it with water. >Lastly, let’s heat the olive oil in the pan without burning it and add it to the sauce.
- Let’s pour the bulgur, which has softened after mixing the sauce.
- After bringing the meatballs together with the sauce, let’s continue to knead by mixing.
- Palate yoghurt by adding narexis according to your taste Let’s continue to gurgle.
- Lastly, let’s add finely chopped onion and optional parsley and mix it into the meatballs.
- Whether you rest the meatballs immediately or after resting for a while, squeezing them into bite-sized bites in your hand. You can shape it and serve it with sparkling buttermilk accompanied by plenty of tomatoes, lettuce and cucumbers.