Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Raw Meatballs (Without Meat)
Ingredients for Raw Meatballs (Meatless) Recipe
- 1 kg of brown bulgur with meatballs
- 8 pieces egg
- 1 pack isot
- 1/2 (half) kg onion
- 2 heads garlic
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste (1 teaspoon of sugar if it is homemade paste)
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1/2 (half) bunch of mint
- 3 glasses of olive oil
- Juice of 2-3 lemons
- Pomegranate syrup
How to Make Raw Meatballs (Meatless) Recipe
- Rose the onion and garlic, and if the onion is too hot, the juice is squeezed out. It is mixed with bulgur with tomato paste.
- In a separate bowl, isot is wetted with hot water and poured into bulgur and kneaded.
- The eggs are whisked and cooked in deep hot oil, transferred into bulgur and kneaded until they disappear into the egg.
- Lastly, it is passed through parsley and mint, lemon juice, salt (according to your taste), olive oil and pomegranate minus is added, kneaded, waited for 10 minutes to absorb oil and served. Enjoy your meal :))))).