Ingredients for Raw Meatballs (Meatless) Recipe
- 500 grams of brown bulgur
- 1 kilo tomatoes
- 1 glass of full black pepper
- 1 teaspoon 5 types
- 3 tablespoons heaped tomato paste
- 1 medium onion
- 7-10 cloves of garlic
- Salt li>
- Pomegranate syrup
- 1 tea glass of oil
Making Raw Meatballs (Meatless) Recipe
- First of all, we peel our tomatoes and grind them in a blender or grater.
- We also pass the onion and garlic through the robot separately.
- We take bulgur, black pepper, 5 kinds of tomato paste, onion and garlic in the raw meatball tray and knead for 10-15 minutes. < li>After the ingredients are thoroughly mixed, we slowly knead with tomato juice for about an hour.
- Add pomegranate syrup and oil and knead for 10 minutes.
- Finally, we add the finely chopped fresh onion and knead a little.
- If you want it to be more hot, you can use a little paprika and red pepper powder, I used it. Bon appetit.