Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Raw Meatballs (Without Meat)
Ingredients for Raw Meatballs (Meatless) Recipe
- 6 tea glasses of fine bulgur for meatballs
- 6 medium tomatoes
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 2 medium onions
- 1 tea glass of chili pepper
- 1 tea glass of isot
- 6 lemons medium size
- 2 dishes spoon of chili paste
- green onion
- 3 tea glass of oil
Raw Meatball (Meatless) Recipe Preparation
- First of all, green onions and parsley are washed well and chopped into small pieces.
- Bulgur is added to our raw meatball kneading bowl. Add isot, red pepper and tomato paste on it.
- Chop the onion and garlic into tiny pieces.
- It starts to be kneaded and kneaded well for about 10 minutes.
- Then we peel it on it. Add the quartered tomatoes. It is kneaded well together with the tomatoes for about 20 minutes.
- Then, the quartered lemons are added and kneaded for another ten minutes. The peels of the lemons are removed.
- Then the greens are added and kneaded again for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, oil is added to the pan and heated thoroughly. He must be very angry.
- The raw meatballs that we knead are poured over the dough. Be careful, it doesn’t splash, when the first heat passes, it is kneaded again for about 5 minutes.
- Our raw meatballs are ready with ayran on the side. Enjoy your meal. The recipe belongs to desire my friend, I saw it in the first ten, when I tasted the kneading by putting lemon in it, I said good luck to your hands, it is very delicious. Bon appetit.