The Story of the Recipe
The Ingredients for Raw Meatballs (Without Meat) (You Will Not Make Another Recipe After This Recipe) (With Video)
- 2 glasses of fine bulgur< /li>
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon pepper paste
- 2 tablespoons meatball seasoning
- 1 tablespoon of sumac
- Half a tablespoon of cumin
- Half a tea glass of pomegranate syrup
- Half a tea glass of olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Finely chopped parsley
Raw Meatballs (Without Meat) (You Will Not Make Another Recipe After This Recipe) (With Video) Recipe
- Put the bulgur in a bowl and wet it with boiled, cooled water until there is no dry place left.
- Cover it and let it rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Paste and spices include galata flour, oil, grated Add onion, garlic and pomegranate syrup and knead well.
- We continue to knead until the bulgur and ingredients are combined and ready.
- Don’t forget to add lemon juice.
- If you have a kitchen chef You can start with kneading and then continue by hand. It greatly simplifies your work.
- When you squeeze it with your hand, our meatballs are ready when they do not fall apart and take the shape of your hand.
- We add the parsley and knead it again. And we can make our squeezing and serve with lettuce, tomato and cucumber pickles.