The Story of the Recipe
Ingredients for Raw Meatballs (Meatless) Recipe
- 3 cups of fine bulgur wheat
- 1.5 cups of hot water
- 1 large onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tomato
- 2 tablespoons of hot pepper paste (also sweet)
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste< li itemprop="ingredients">2 tablespoons isot
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoons of cumin
- 2 tablespoons of sweet red ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of sumac (I used a little since mine has a strong taste)
- Half a tea in a glass pomegranate syrup
- A little more than 1 tea glass of olive oil
- 10-15 dal parsley
How to Make Raw Meatballs (Without Meat) Recipe?
- First of all, we wet 3 cups of bulgur with 1.5 cups of hot water. Let’s cover it and let it swell for half an hour.
- In the meantime, let’s prepare the other ingredients.
- Let’s grate 1 onion and strain the juice.
- If you strain the bitter juice of the onion, You will get a delicious result.
- Then let’s grate the garlic and tomatoes and put them to one side of the kneading tray.
- Then let’s add pomegranate syrup, tomato paste and spices. Since we like Çiğköfte spicy, we prefer hot spices a little too much. If you don’t like pain, I recommend reducing the amount. It’s entirely up to your taste.