Ingredients for Raw Meatballs (Without Tomatoes)
- 2.5 cups of fine brown bulgur
- 1.5 glass of boiled water
- 1 tea glass of isot
- 1 tea glass of oil
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons of pepper paste
- 4 tablespoon of pomegranate syrup
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 large onion
How to Make Raw Meatballs (Without Tomatoes) Recipe
- First, add hot water to the bulgur and let it rest well.
- Grate the onion and squeeze the juice well. Put the rested bulgur, isot, oil, tomato paste, pepper paste, pomegranate syrup, juice of 1 lemon, salt, squeezed onion into the food processor and blend it in the robot from time to time until it gets thick. Rotate for >10 minutes, rest for 5 minutes. Do this 3 times.
- Knead the pulled raw meatballs in a special kneading tray by wetting your hands a little more.
- Then shape it and serve it with fresh mint and lettuce. Bon appetit.