Ingredients for Raw Meatballs (You Must Try This Recipe, It’s Delicious)
- 2 tablespoons of isot spice
- 3 tablespoons of boiled water
- 2.5 Turkish tea glasses of fine bulgur
- 1/2 (half) can of diced tomatoes (210 grams) mix)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 onion
- 1/2 (half) teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/2 (half) Turkish tea glass of vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 tablespoon of chili paste
- 1/4 (quarter) lemon
- 1/4 (quarter) bunch of parsley
- 1.5 heaped tablespoons (7 kinds of spices)
Raw Meatballs (You Must Try This Recipe, It’s Delicious) How to Make?
< be i tempprop="recipeInstructions"> Pour the isot in boiling water and let it cool. Finely chop the onion and a clove of garlic with a sharp knife (Or pass it through a blender) Plug the bulgur into a bowl Add tomato, onion, garlic, tomato paste, black pepper, chili pepper, lemon and isot into the bulgur and knead all the ingredients, remove the lemon and add the chopped parsley. Knead in the robot for 40 minutes. The mixture should stick together when you squeeze it, if the consistency is right, keep it covered for 30 minutes.