The Story of the Recipe
Turkish Delight with Real Lemon is Absolutely Not Like Jelly Ingredients for the Recipe
- 1 glass of water (with a 200ml glass)2 glasses of granulated sugar (with 200ml glass)
- 1 tea glass of freshly squeezed and filtered lemon juice (with 100 ml. glass)
- 1 tea glass of starch(with 100ml. glass)
- 1 level teaspoon of turmeric (for coloring)
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Lemon salt with teaspoon tip
Real Lemon Turkish Delight is Absolutely Not Like Jelly Recipe How to Make
- First of all, let’s take lemon juice, turmeric, lemon salt and starch in a bowl and mix it well and set it aside.
- Place 1 glass of water, sugar and lemon zest in the pot. let’s add Let’s stir until it boils in medium heat in the load chamber.
- When the water starts to boil, let’s add the starchy mixture we have prepared on it and continue to stir it quickly.
- When it starts to boil and bubbling, we start cooking for 20-25 minutes, stirring constantly. Let’s continue.
- We need to cook for a long time in order to make Turkish delight that stretches and stretches like ready-made Turkish delight and does not become watery. and pour the Turkish delight we prepared on the greaseproof paper.
- Let’s cover the greaseproof paper to cover all sides of the Turkish delight and let it stay like this until it comes to room temperature and cools down.
- Let’s sprinkle 3 tablespoons of starch on the bread board and let’s leave the cooled Turkish delight on the starch and find the starch all over. Let’s take it to the vis plate, enjoy your meal.