Recipe for Babies to Eat Vegetables +1 (Exquisite Harmony of Pumpkin, Sweet Potato and Celery)
Ingredients for the Recipe for Babies to Eat Vegetables +1 (The Delicious Harmony of Pumpkin Sweet Potatoes and Celery)
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 finger of sweet potato
- A thin slice of celery
- 1 teaspoon of tomato paste
- Bone broth or chicken broth
- Red pepper puree
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of chili pepper
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of flour
- Flour and tomato paste are roasted in olive oil and butter on low heat.
- Green vegetables on a small part of the grater.
- It is roasted with tomato paste and flour. Grated vegetables are added and blended for a couple of rounds.
- I boiled the red capia peppers in the summer, crushed them with a blender and put them in ice trays. Then 2.5 cups of warm water is added and mixed, salt is added, spices are added, and after boiling, it is cooked slowly on low heat.
- During the service, the parsley is chopped into tiny pieces and decorated and our hands ready to eat, may our babies be healed 😍🥰.
- You can also add barley, vermicelli or small noodles if you want it to be more satisfying 🥰.