Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Recipe for Meatless Raw Meatballs
Ingredients for the Recipe for Meatless Raw Meatballs
- 3 cups of brown fine bulgur
- 5 tomatoes
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon of chili paste (if available) handmade)
- Half a tablespoon of tomato paste
- Isot (I use two tablespoons because we like bitter)
- Cumin, black pepper, parsley, green onion
- 1 tablespoon of pomegranate syrup
- 1 cup of oil
How to Make Meatless Raw Meatballs Recipe?
- We grate the garlic and onion on the cracked bulgur.
- In a bowl, a lot of tomato paste and spices We wet it with a little water and mix the bulgur with this mixture.
- Let it sit for five minutes.i>
- Then we grate the tomatoes.
- Like kneading dough, we add the tomato grater little by little.
- This process will continue until the bulgur is soft.
- Then We add pomegranate syrup, greens and oil and knead again.
- We wet our hands and shape them. Bon appetit.