The Story of the Recipe
Ingredients for the Restaurant Style Raw Meatballs (Very Practical) Recipe
- 3 cups of brown bulgur with meatballs
- 1.5 cups of hot water
- 1 tablespoon of pepper paste
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste< li itemprop="ingredients">2 grated tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Spice for meatballs, if any
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon isot
- 3 teaspoons of paprika
- Half a tea glass of pomegranate syrup
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 grated onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 medium boiled potato
Restaurant Style Raw Meatballs (Very Practical) Recipe Preparation
- Firstly We take three cups of bulgur with meatballs into our bowl and soak it with 1.5 cups of boiling water.
- Cover it and wait for the bulgur to swell for about 15 minutes.
- After the bulgur swells, we grate an onion and garlic on it. .
- In another bowl, we add all the remaining ingredients except olive oil and mix with a blender, add our sauce little by little to the bulgur and knead until our meatballs are soft, then add boiled potatoes and mix with a blender.
- And when it thickens, we dip our hands in olive oil and squeeze it into shape.
- If you have time, if you leave it covered in the refrigerator for about an hour, it will get much better consistency and shape.